- ALL PHOTOS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT OF PUBLIC DOMAIN
- All photos are the property of ©ROBERTO MANETTA
- Using these images without permission is in violation of international copyright laws (633/41 DPR19/78-Disg
- No material may be copied, reproduced, distribuited, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or trasmitted in any forms or by any means, including electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording without written permission of Roberto Manetta
- Every violation will be persued penally
- If you are interested in exhibiting or publishing my work please ASK
- Copyright is an automatic right and
does not require the author to file special paperwork, as is the case for trademark and patent. Registration is required to enforce the rights, but as a matter of right, an author is not
required to register anything to get the right to use the “circle c,” showing the work is copyrighted.
Images on Blogs Does the use of an image on your blog require permission? Certainly, if the image is part of the design of your blog and/or repetitively used or adapted for your use, you will need permission to
use the image. If the image is part of a particular posting in a blog, you will need to apply the fair use factors and determine on a case-by-case basis whether your use requires
- Grabbing pictures from Google images, off of other websites, or even assuming that you have
the rights to photos of yourself or your business despite that it was taken by someone else are all common mistakes that violate copyright law, and if charged, you can be faced with damages of up to
$150,000 per image.
Always ask permission to use a photo